On 1–2 February, the PowerKite project held its third project meeting. This time we visited Engie Lab Laborelec, located just outside Brussels. The project meeting discussed progress and plans for the next period, and preparations for the upcoming periodic reporting. There was also time to visit several laboratories of Engie Laborelec:
- Building Integrated Photovoltaic project of the Solar lab
- Smart Home Lab, learning about their activities which are focused on
- addressing the needs of the end user of today, by assessing the products and solutions, prototype development, lab/field testing and data analysis
- constructing the landscape of the homes of tomorrow, by evaluating the impact of evolving technologies
- Storage Lab, presenting their activities on technology evaluation, laboratory testing of storage solutions and remote monitoring, storage dimension assessment and energy management system design.